After years of abuse and neglect, Friskee has finally landed at a safe, warm foster home. Even though she has been treated horribly, she is one of the most kind and loving dogs her foster family has ever met. Her favorite game is fetch. The plan is to love, cherish and spoil her! It will take several months but our vet feels she will make a full recovery. Friskee and Blue Dog could use donations to provide her with nutritious food, medicated shampoo's, antibiotics and a soft bed.
Message the Foster Directly
Ask the Blue Dog Foster any general questions you may have.
- In memory of Bobbie Jo, my best bud for 17 years. RIP Jo Jo
- In honor of my good friend and fellow dog fanatic Myrna. Merry Christmas to you and your family and for Friskee may this be the beginning of the best times. Andrew
- "So glad Friskee is with loving hearts and in loving arms." Love Lisa
- "In honor of Madison P. and Timber T." "I hope Friskee heals quickly, and I'm glad she's safe" Love Anne
- "Thank you John for sending some love to Friskee"
- In honor of Lynne, from Carol and Ward