My name is Trigg and I am so happy to be at my new foster home. I was found as a stray in the Bastrop area and spent two weeks at the shelter, which was sort of scary. I am getting along great with the dogs at my foster home and still am trying to figure the cats out, though I think avoiding them is the best idea. My favorite thing to do is just follow my foster moms around the house and hope that they will give me attention.
Trigg is adjusting well to his new foster home, is working on crate training, and learning the doggy door. He has had zero accidents in the house so seems to be potty trained already. Trigg likes a lot of activity especially when he goes out in the back yard to romp with the other dogs. He is about 5-6 months old, around 20 lbs, and has had all his shots. He does tend to jump up so with his sharp puppy nails, a home with real small children might not be the best place for him.
Message the Foster Directly
Ask the Blue Dog Foster any general questions you may have.
- Thank you Eileen for sending some love to Trigg!
- Thank you James for send a donation for Trigg. He's hoping for some thing special under the tree this year!
- Some love for Trigg! In honor of Cheryl from Christine.
- "Happy Holiday's to Trigg love Lena"
- "In loving memory of Fargo (1996-2013) and in honor of Erik Marr's volunteerism to Blue Dog Rescue"