- 10 years old
- Australian Shepherd Mix
- Expected Weight
- 45 lbs
- Activity Level
This little lady who can light up a room is currently in need of some generous donors to help with costly medical expenses. Louween (Lou or Lulu) was reported as a stray, scared dog hiding in a neighborhood and just waiting for someone to save her. Turns out she had a constriction of the esophagus that required surgery by a specialist. She was unable to eat solid food and all of her meals had to be softened and pureed. Surgery and time seem to be working and Louween has her final medical check-up (fingers crossed) coming soon. We are more hopeful than ever that she will completely recover, be able to eat regular puppy food and grow to be a happy and healthy adult dog. In the meantime Lou is an affectionate and playful pup who might have found her potential forever family. She is awaiting an all clear from the specialist before she proceeds with adoption. Big thank you for the continued support of her team of admirers. She couldn't do it without you!
Message the Foster Directly
Ask the Blue Dog Foster any general questions you may have.
- Sending special love to Louween. What a cutie. Love, Mark and Lisa
- Thank you Katharine for the generous donation for sweet Louween!
- Puppy kisses to you Peggy! Thanks for supporting Louween.
- Dana thank you for sending some love to Louween!
- To help with Lulu's surgery, love David.
- In sweet Harley's memory, love Terri.
- Helping Louween on the road to recovery, love Mary Ellen.
- For sweet Louween's surgery. Best wishes Julie.
- Sending love to Louween-and support for her surgery. Love Mark and Lisa
- Get well soon Louween, love Nedra!
- Love to Louween, Kristi, Bruce and Mylo
- If you could see my face, I'm smiling really big. Thank you Patty
- Because you care, you made a difference. Thank you Lisa