Something bad happened to Ryta. She was running loose and terrified in a rural area for a week, with a huge gaping wound, no less! But, then something good happened to her. A dedicated animal control officer named Rita, worked very hard to catch her and was finally successful! After that it was all good from then on! Ryta's wound has been stitched up(25 stitches!), she's been spayed and we have treated her for heartworms. Ryta has had some tough times but she has come out the other side with flying colors! Now she's ready to focus on finding that all important loving forever family. She wanted me to pass on some of her special qualities in hopes of finding them sooner rather than later. Ryta is sweet, curious, playful and smart. She has no problem being calm and chilling with her people, but on the other hand she can also be excited when the occasion calls for that!
Message the Foster Directly
Ask the Blue Dog Foster any general questions you may have.
- Thank you so much for rescuing her, and all the other dogs like her. Love Pamela
- Lola and Raymond send their love to Ryta, get better soon.
- To help with sweet Ryta. Love Laura
- Thank you Lori for helping with Ryta's care.
- In memory of Kooper.
- Thank you Anne. Ryta sends you lots of kisses!
- For Ryta to help with her heart worm treatment, Love Max
- Thank you Doris and Ken for sending some love Ryta's way!
- Get well soon Ryta, from Tres
- Lucy, thank you for taking the time to be kind
- Mary Jo, your timing is flawless. Thank you
- You've made an impact in my life and in my heart. Thank you Lisa
- Thank you for our Blue Dog superstar Foxy!